A Blog for Learn with CDLC Program.
I'm sick of snow. On the other hand, I am never going to trust weather.com for my weather updates again.
One thing you can count on with coastal storms: nobody ever knows just what they will do!!
Hooray for no snow. What a relief. I'm not even going to complain about the gray rainy miserableness. Ok, well that was an implicit complaint wasn't it? Welcome to the world of blogs!
Hey Chris! I took the day off anyway to spend the weekend in the beautiful city of Rochester NY.
I wanted snow I'm hoping to cross country ski again. This rain is to heavy...
Hi Chris. I am a follower. I have no idea what that means but I guess I will find out.
Hey, Library Buddy! Are you doing this CDLC 23 thing too? How's things at Sage? I miss you guys!
I'm sick of snow. On the other hand, I am never going to trust weather.com for my weather updates again.
ReplyDeleteOne thing you can count on with coastal storms: nobody ever knows just what they will do!!
ReplyDeleteHooray for no snow. What a relief. I'm not even going to complain about the gray rainy miserableness. Ok, well that was an implicit complaint wasn't it? Welcome to the world of blogs!
ReplyDeleteHey Chris! I took the day off anyway to spend the weekend in the beautiful city of Rochester NY.
ReplyDeleteI wanted snow I'm hoping to cross country ski again. This rain is to heavy...
ReplyDeleteHi Chris. I am a follower. I have no idea what that means but I guess I will find out.
ReplyDeleteHey, Library Buddy! Are you doing this CDLC 23 thing too? How's things at Sage? I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete