The last six weeks have been chaotic. I apologize for my delinquency. I just read thing #9. I borrowed one of our students Kindles and opened a NetLibrary book. The Sage Library aims to make a some Ereader devices in the future available to the public. Since more and more people own Ereaders, we probably will not buy a large number but we would like to have them on hand for the researcher that finds the right book for their topic but it is an ebook and the researcher, like most of us, is loathe to read a book a computer.
Also, I liked all the useful links in Thing #9. I think everyone would find useful the King County Youtube Videos that are tailored to using the diffrent types of ereaders.
Terrific that you found a kindle to borrow! I still haven't really tested a kindle. And that's a good idea to have a few ereaders on hand for researchers. Wonder how long it will be before we all own some sort of ereader of our own?
ReplyDelete